Tuesday 30 May 2017

May 29/17


I had hoped to post before midnight, but my fingers were slowed by the late hour and the final thread of the evening just never seemed to end. We were out late last night to watch the fireworks that marked the end of the 2017 Apple Blossom Festival, a festival to celebrate one of the main economic drivers of the Annapolis Valley. The pets let me sleep in for a short while this morning before I tackled my usual Monday stuff of laundry, Rotary, groceries, walking the dog, etc. A few stitches were put into the bib this morning while I drank coffee and watched the two remaining episodes of "Call the Midwife". The rest of the stitching was done this evening after the fella' went to bed. On that note, it is time for my head to hit the pillow, too.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment