Sunday 14 May 2017

May 14/17

There has not been much stitching going on here this week as I picked up two extra shifts and we had friends over for a party last night. The extra shifts will come in handy as the dog killed a laptop by knocking it off the table the other day and we would like to buy a propane fire pit for the backyard to enjoy this summer. There was some discussion about cross stitch last night as one of my friends was looking at some of my work. She is quite crafty and wants to learn how to do cross stitch beyond what she has self taught so she has lots of questions for me. I love to share and encourage people to try new things so I can not wait to help her out.

It does not look like much stitching will get done today as we are babysitting a friend's kid and the sun is shining after a week of rain. Hello Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment