Sunday 28 May 2017

May 28/17


A few stitches were put into the current bib last night while I watched some TV before going to bed. The fella' was out hanging with the boys in our neighbour's shed so I chilled and stitched with the critters sprawled around me. Not much stitching has gone on around here recently. Work and home have been challenging to say the least which wipes out any energy I have left to stitch at the end of the day.

Speaking of the critters, look what I found in our kitchen recycling bins this morning! This little one likes to lick plastics so it was not a great surprise to find her in the plastics bin. It is hard to believe that she has only been with us for two months now. Pebbles has been a wonderful addition to our home!

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment