Tuesday 23 May 2017

May 23/17

Here is a picture of my stitching companion, Strong. She is fast asleep beside me on the couch, oblivious to the world. She used to spend the majority of her time upstairs on our bed. The arrival of our new kitty caused some switching of routines and favourite spots in the house so Strong now spends her time on the couch instead. She is our miracle kitty, surviving and thriving a bout of liver failure this time last year.


CADPAT bib number 5 underway. I did a little stitching today while watching "Call the Midwife" and "Hoarders". Most of my day was spent running errands because I refuse to shop on holidays even if the stores decide to open. I also voted in the provincial election in the advance polls.

Happy stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Those Canada bibs are so nice. The red maple leaf just glows, makes me want pancakes and maple syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am very pleased with how the maple leaf has turned out on these bibs.

    ReplyDelete