Thursday 19 January 2017

January 19, 2017



This picture shows the efforts of the past two evenings. Here is the pinterest link for the pattern. I started the pattern on Tuesday evening in that time between coming home from curling and dropping into bed. I walked the dog, went ice skating and went curling on Tuesday so I was worn out from all of the activity! A headache from new glasses did not allow much stitching last night as I was exhausted from my head killing me all afternoon at work. Work is enough of a headache on its own, let alone new glasses pinching my nose and ears! I hope to complete the piece this evening while I catch up on some tv shows, all curled up and cozy on the couch!



And a few hours later, this appears in my hands:

Christmas tree five of six.


No comments:

Post a Comment