Wednesday 21 June 2017

June 20/17

Here is my end point for yesterday evening. It was too hot and yucky to put enough thoughts together to do even the briefest of blog updates.

Here is the end point for this evening:

The hot, sticky weather seems to have blow over for the moment so I have turned off the heat pump and have begun opening up windows so that we have a hope of a decent night's sleep. The new fan we bought yesterday helped to cool down our room, but the heat and the humidity had me headachey and sticky all day at work despite the air conditioning. I understand that the weather should be better tomorrow, i.e. no rain in the forecast, so hopefully I can get lots of laundry out on the line in between working on my Rosetta Stone course to re-learn the French language. The end is in sight for this pattern and I hope to finish it tomorrow in between the laundry, French lessons and biking over to the farmer's market to stock up on veggies.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment