Wednesday 15 February 2017

February 15, 2017


Yet another mitten! I am really loving these little projects as they stitch up so quickly and are so cute. This mitten comes from pinterest and was stitched yesterday as we laid low after digging ourselves out at the end of the storm. There seems to be a new mitten pattern every time I look through the similar pins on pinterest. I am trying to stick with winter and Christmas themed ones for now as I use up this piece of fabric, but there are lots of interesting ones with different themes.

Well, it is late and I am worn out after having to stay an extra 1.5 hours at work today to finish up everything. The joys of snow storm after snow storm this week.....people were out in droves on the one nice day we are expecting this week! The latest snow storm should be starting any minute now so I kind of don't expect to go to work at the pharmacy tomorrow morning as I have a most awesome boss who lets us take "snow days". Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment