Thursday 21 December 2017

Dec 21/17

The ort jar overfloweth although I am not sure how considering how much my stitching time has been impacted by the pneumonia that felled me in November. Six weeks later, I am still coughing and looking for my get-up-and-go.


We are heading to Mom's for the holidays tomorrow morning, gifts and dogs in tow, so there will not be any more stitching until we return home. Happy Holidays to everyone who reads and comments on my blog. I wish you all happiness and good health and time to indulge in your crafts!

3 comments:

  1. Great ORTs! I hope your energy comes back quick. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your ORTs jar (and the contents): Merry Christmas and safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots in the jar! Great TUSAL!
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas, and that you are feeling better now, Vee!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete