Tuesday 31 October 2017

Oct 31/17

We were away this past weekend to Prince Edward Island so our Halloween preparations happened today. The fella' scooped out the pumpkins last night so that I could carve them today. I usually make him carve one so that our front step truly represents our house, but in the interests of time and not needing a whining session of "I don't know what to carve!!", I carved all five of them with a little help from this kitty who walked over my work space several times when she was not stealing my chair.


A fake spider web, a skeleton with a dog walking light as its heart and our jack o'lanterns were the sum of my decorating efforts this year. I was chuffed to hear a couple of kids tell the fella' that they really liked our pumpkins. 



We had about 25 kids stop by to trick or treat. It was so fun to see all of the different, well done costumes and to see some of our favourite little neighbourhood faces as they stopped by to say hello.

Happy Hallowe'en!!

No comments:

Post a Comment