Sunday 15 October 2017

Oct 15/17

How is my stitching going, you ask? Oddly, I can not remember the last time that I picked up a needle.

Being sick for almost two weeks in September put me behind on many things. Then, I had a couple of weeks of feeling great so I worked on harvesting our tomato crop and turning it into salsa and roasted tomatoes. My pallet Christmas tree was painted. My walking routine was getting back into gear. Life was great until last Tuesday afternoon when I suddenly could not stay awake while watching TV. Yup, another go round with a virus. The fella' had been battling a virus for almost a week and was on the mend when he left on Monday for the week for a training course. I am on the mend now, but it has been a heck of a week where I debated about getting antibiotics, something I am not keen to do anymore because I have taken so many over the years.

So, cough, cough, cough, no stitching is getting done. The only thing getting done is a whole lot of sleeping and coughing. I hope all is well with you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am starting to feel better and now the fella' is flat out sick. Our friends are afraid to stop over to visit! LOL!

    ReplyDelete