Monday 17 April 2017

April 17, 2017


Hello dear stitchers! It has been a few days since I have posted because I went back to my hometown in New Brunswick to visit with my family for the Easter long weekend. Blogger does not seem to work on my phone so I could not post an update on my bibs. The first CADPAT one was finished while I relaxed on the ferry that goes across the Bay of Fundy. The second one was started while I hung out with my family on Saturday, in between watching hockey and eating lots of yummy food made by my mom. How is it that the same recipe that I learned from my mom tastes so much better when she makes it??

I drove back to Nova Scotia with my brother who lives in Halifax and the fella' ventured into the big city to pick me up. The afternoon was spent transplanting tomato plantlets and relaxing with my critters who missed me while I was away. I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter weekend, whether religious or secular!

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment