Saturday 17 April 2021

April 17, 2021

Ahem. So, it has been a while since I last posted anything on this blog. Life has been a huge chaotic and challenging mess where I was lurching from disaster to disaster for months. The challenges have been greater than anything I have ever faced before in my life and there were days when I was not sure how I was going to cope one more second. Through it all, I kept breathing and trying to keep my chin up. Things are better now although there is a long way to go before we hit the good stage. 

In the mean time, I am still stitching on my thread journal and am only a few days behind. My scrap thread pile is slowly shrinking and I am still excited to see what comes off the end of my needle each time I sit down to stitch an entry.

Dear readers, I hope that you and your families are keeping healthy and safe during these uncertain times. From my little home here in Ottawa, I am hunkering down as we face increased restrictions to combat COVID. We are in very challenging times, but still managing to get by, one day at a time.

Happy stitching!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment