Monday 4 January 2021

Jan 4, 2021

 Day 4 of my 2021 thread journal and I am still very excited about this piece which is a refreshing change because I have not been excited about stitching, or really anything, since the pandemic shut us down in March 2020. Maybe the glimmer of hope that the end is near with the arrival of vaccines has sparked me again. Perhaps it is denial that life is going to drastically change in this house in a few days. At this point, I don't care what has sparked this excitement that saw me designing in my head on the drive home from work last night!


I am excited to see how this will turn out! There are some ideas rolling around in my head as to how to incorporate the names of the months into the design. No firm idea on "2021" just yet though.

My ornament stitching fell way behind this year so I am still working on little projects to send out as part of Christmas 2020, pictures to follow when the phone camera has enough juice to take photos. I dunno, at this point in the lockdown, restrictions, find joy where you can, who cares if you get Christmas ornaments for Valentine's Day? Does it really matter any more? My rule book has been thrown out the window and lit on fire.

Happy stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment