Thursday 12 December 2019

December 11, 2019


Smalls are so fun and satisfying to stitch. I love having a finish in a few hours and there is a part of my brain that gets so very excited about using up bits and bobs from my craft room. This pattern also comes from "Christmas Cross Stitch" by Michael Powell. In between stitching, I am pulling together all of the parcels and cards that need to be mailed tomorrow and reading all of the books I have borrowed from the library. My book club decided on books for the next 3-4 months so I put them all on hold at the library, not expecting to get them all so quickly! "The Course of Love" just went back to the library today and "The Elegance of the Hedgehog" is next up on the bedside table to be followed by "Beartown". I should be working on my pharmacy continuing education as well, but I don't wanna so I won't (just yet).

Happy December stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment