Sunday 6 May 2018

May 6/18

How many excuses can I have about my lack of stitching?? My mojo for stitching has been low recently. There are just so many other things to do before I can get to my stitching. I won't bore with the list that does, sadly, include things like laundry and, happily, include time with my dogs. My latest excuse is that the bulb has died in my natural light lamp. The replacement lamp should be here from Amazon within the week.

One thing that I have learned for myself this winter is to not beat myself up for not getting things done. I constantly have a list of things to do and projects in all areas of my life. Being sick so much since November and being very slow to bounce back, I have finally learned to do what I can and rest when I have to. I try to do a little bit every day on my various projects so that eventually that little bit starts to add up to a completed project. When I need to rest, I do. 

I hope that all is well with you, dear reader. Some day soon, I will have some thing, any thing, stitchy to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment