Monday 21 May 2018

May 21/18


Here is my first attempt at making bath bombs. I used the usual citric acid, baking soda, cornstarch, olive oil and water. For epsom salts, I used the Body Shop peppermint foot soak that I had in the cupboard and eucalyptus oil. The mold is a muffin tin that I found at the thrift shop the other day when I was doing a shift there. The directions that I found on pinterest were pretty straightforward. The hardest part for me was figuring out how to change the measures of ounces into something that I understood so that I could double the recipe. After packing the mold tight, I left to sit in the mold while I visited with some friends and then left them on the cutting board to dry overnight. They are now in the bathroom for the fella' to try out during his next bath.

I did start stitching the Christmas ornaments for his kids, watching TV and stitching late into the night last night. My project for this evening is to make chocolate chip oatmeal cookies so that we have a treat for this week. I so enjoy making stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment