Monday 15 January 2018

Jan 14/18

Reading is something that I have taken up again. Last summer, I started to make an effort to first read Canadian authors and then, I joined a book club formed by another military spouse so that has opened my brain up to some books that I may have never otherwise read. All of my book marks have either disappeared or were donated when I was packing to move to Nova Scotia. This pattern was found on pinterest and stitched on a 14 count Aida with threads from my scrap bag. The Aida is a yellowy beige colour that is not showing well in this photo. This book mark reflects my love for the felines who live here and my love of reading.


My eyes were getting tired as I was putting in the last stitches. Today has been a productive day even though I have been in relaxed mode all day. Two continuing education lessons were completed this morning, a letter was handwritten to be included in a parcel that should have been mailed before Christmas, two loads of laundry were done, the puppy had a play date with the puppy of a friend from the book club, I walked the Lab before supper and this book mark was stitched. Whew! Off to bed I go now.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment