Monday 16 January 2017

January 16, 2017


Here is the fourth tree in my set of six. Of course, the pattern comes from pinterest. The pattern had what looks to be back stitched pine needles all over it which did not appeal to me so I skipped that part. I probably should start some finish work soon so that I can make more of a dent in my stash and make that one area of our house more manageable. The unspoken part of that last sentence is "to pack". I do not want to put the cart before the horse because orders can and do change without rhyme or reason. Decluttering is good for the mind and soul, looming move or no.

I joined a facebook group called All About Smalls to get some inspiration to keep stitching and to see what other people are stitching. They have finishing challenges going on so I may even join in to get some feedback on my work. There is a little dream in the back of my head that may never come to fruition but I would love be a vendor some day. More likely, I will stick to my day job and continue making ornaments as gifts for people.


No comments:

Post a Comment