Sunday 8 January 2017

January 7, 2017

For some reason, my non-morning person brain went from 0 to 100 at 7am when I rolled over this morning so I came downstairs to have a coffee, stitch and watch the first episode of season 7 of "Sons of Anarchy", my current tv show obsession. I finished the backstitching on the piece on the right and started the piece on the left. My fella' woke up about one and a half episodes later and came downstairs at 8:30am which is sleeping in to his morning person brain. A nor'easter was forecast for later on today so I took advantage of the gorgeous morning to strap on my new snow shoes and to take Maggie out for a walk in the woods. A light flurry had started by the time we came home at noon and has slowly progressed to the blurring of the world through my window at midnight. All in all, it was a good day to relax and stitch, Tomorrow, we shovel!

No comments:

Post a Comment