Thursday 21 February 2019

Feb 21/19

Progress report! Work just about did me in yesterday so I came home, ate, took a shower and sat down to stitch to relax. The bib is coming along nicely, if I do say so myself.


I needed the quiet stitching time last night as I am one of those people who like to take on several big life projects at one time and be busy to the point of insanity. My house is being overrun with supplies for a trip to the Dominican Republic in just over a week. There are bags and boxes of medications and supplies stashed in every nook and cranny. In addition to that, I have been working on my pharmacy continuing education to get that done as soon as possible. It is not due until September, but with the threat of the fella' being posted out of this town, I want to be prepared if I need to relicense in another province. My philosophy is to do a little bit every day on my various projects and eventually, a little bit here and there adds up to something much bigger.

Well, time to get back to stitching this evening. Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment