Thursday 14 February 2019

Feb 14/19

Happy Valentine's Day! I bought the fella' a funny card from me and the critters and he is doing something special tomorrow after he gets paid. We don't get all crazy for Valentine's Day, opting instead for trying to be kind and thoughtful to each other every day. We often fall down in that goal, but we keep trying.

I started a new cross stitch project the other day. My massage therapist is having a baby boy in July and I thought of the perfect gift from me to her after she told me during my appointment that she is having a boy. I have made this bib pattern before so this picture may look familiar to anyone who has been peeking at my blog over the years. My massage therapist has helped me through some tough times like the time I tore the muscles in my back from coughing so much with pneumonia. I am so excited to stitch this and gift it to her!


Happy stitching!

1 comment: