Monday 26 February 2018

Feb 25/18


Here is a photo of my current work. I have three scrap pieces that are the same size and count so I am thinking of building a triptych of some sort to hang on the wall or maybe turn the pieces into table runners. Again, finishing is not my strong point so who knows?

I was glad to get some stitching done this evening as I have been busy with life and the flu found me again. Fortunately, I recognized the symptoms right away and my doctor was kind enough to call in some Tamiflu for me on the weekend. The symptoms were hard to miss as I went from feeling fine on Saturday morning to being barely able to stand by supper time, having chills with bone aches and a headache. I hesitated about contacting my doctor on the weekend because I did not want to bug him, but when I started to cry because I felt so miserable and could not bear the thought of getting so sick again, I knew that I had to contact him. The medication is helping to beat back the flu as is lots of rest. Maybe I am going to have to start wearing a mask at work (I work in a drugstore) because I can't keep getting sick like this.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment