Monday 19 February 2018

Feb 19/18

So, let me start this long over due blog post by saying that this dog is still alive because she is so goshdarned cute. My ort jar overflows with the threads she has pulled out of the scrap bag or off the shelf beside my spot on the couch. One needle out of three is missing and since she is showing no signs of distress three days later, we assume that it is in the couch somewhere. She is so cute and charming that it is difficult to be mad at her for longer than a wag of that white tipped tail.


If you look at the green on the lower side of the book mark on the right, you will see the handiwork of this cute puppy. I will probably finish the book mark despite the hole that she has chewed and call it "The Tillie".


I washed all of the pieces that I had stashed in my spot so that they can now go upstairs to be added to the finishing pile, far out of the reaches of the puppy. Quite truthfully, I am much more interested in the stitching part than I am in the finishing part so they might sit there for a while.



Hmmmm.....somehow this photo has ended up upside down. Either way, you can see what I have been working on most recently while I binge watch the Winter Olympics. All the patterns are from pinterest and the fabric and threads are from my scrap bags. Fortunately, there are no holes chewed in this piece despite the three needles that the puppy pulled out of this piece. I had left the needle I was using to stitch the project tucked into the fabric and two needles to hold the fabric so that I could easily hold the fabric while stitching. The fella' found one on the couch and I found one while sweeping the floor. I am hoping that the other one is in a crack of the hardwood floors.


I hope that you are all keeping well and stitching to your heart's content!

No comments:

Post a Comment