Since I posted the TUSAL post, we have acquired a new to us kitty named Pebbles and I finished the two bibs that were in the works. Pebbles is currently hiding out behind the bed in our spare room so no photos of her at the moment. For your viewing pleasure and my stitching record, I bring you my most recent finishes:
The bibs are Janlynn bibs that have a fleecy backing. I sewed down the backing to avoid a weird, food catching, baby ripping pocket that had been open at the top to allow stitching. I bought 6 or 8 of them from eBay over a year ago and were inspired to stitch them when I started my decluttering campaign. The campaign continues even though it does not look like we are moving this posting season. Two bibs and several skeins of threads depleted. Bam! That's how I git'er done!