Sunday 3 February 2019

Feb 3/19

Whew! How is it that it is already Feb 3? Time just keep flying by faster and faster. Admittedly, I have been busy with several big projects this past month so I do know where the time has gone. Since the New Year, my time has been taken up with work, migraines thanks to the crazy weather swings, paperwork for things like a Rotary grant and my work related continuing education, getting ready for a medical and Rotary mission trip in March to the Dominican Republic and another big project that I can not talk about until it is complete. My knitting needles are still clicking away with another 5 dish cloths waiting to have their ends woven in. There are a few paint pots waiting for me to paint some more of our pine furniture, too.

I love being this busy because I thrive on getting things done and trying new things while pushing on the edges of my comfort zone. If I don't try, I won't succeed or have the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment