Sunday 19 August 2018

Aug 19/18

I had to stitch tonight to regain some of my sanity. Between work and home, life has been stressful this week. The fella' flew to Toronto and back today to pick up his two youngest children. There were a few hiccups along the way and the relief that I felt when he called me from the plane to say that they were onboard was so immense that a migraine kicked in. Boy, oh boy, that made the last minute grocery shopping so much fun. The cashier probably either thought that I was stoned or had dementia because I was struggling to see and think until the meds kicked in.

So, here is my wee bit of progress from this evening while I watched "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society" after everyone else collapsed into bed.


That's all for tonight. Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment