Monday 4 December 2017

Dec 4/17

Three weeks and two antibiotics later, my life is slowly starting to come back together. I had finished a 10 day course of antibiotics on Thursday and went back to work that same day. I was exhausted, but glad to have a bit of normalcy after being in bed for 2.5 weeks. The next day, the phlegm changed colour so my doctor saw me on an emergency visit. He heard some stuff in my lungs so he prescribed me an antibiotic to take if my symptoms worsened. I started it that evening after hacking and coughing all day at work. I am resting lots in between things like the Christmas party that I went to last night for my Rotary club and only doing what is absolutely necessary around the house like letting the dogs out.

Now that I am no longer bedridden, I am resting in the living room with a needle in my hand. Here are two ornaments that I have stitched this week for friends and family. I found the pattern on pinterest and added the heart in because pets have a big piece of my heart!


The first one is for one of the fella's sisters as her family has a chocolate Lab.


The second one is for a friend of mine who has five dogs and a puppy. The colours represent the different colours of the dogs. I am going to stitch one in all black for another one of the fella's sisters who has a black Lab mix.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment