Wednesday 29 November 2017

Nov 29/17

Well, it is back to work tomorrow for me, fingers crossed. Today is the best that I have felt in weeks.

I had felt great on Monday so I started my Christmas stitching for my co-workers. My tradition for many years now has been to give my co-workers a stitched ornament. There are several stitched ornaments in a bag upstairs in the craft room, but finishing may not be happening before Christmas this year. Fortunately, I found these cute little Charlescraft stockings that I bought several years ago while visiting New England where I stop into every Joann's that I can find to check out their sales. I used this pattern from pinterest to do the lettering which looks super cute on these stockings. To finish off the gift, I will add miniature candy canes so that the stockings will have a little gift in them.

Front:


Back:


Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment