Monday 24 July 2017

July 24/17

So, stitching has been close to non-existent in this house because I have been so busy at work that my brain is mush in the evenings and then we were away this weekend. I have also been busy cruising through Pinterest to help me put a picture to some ideas that are percolating in my head for my next project or two. My brain and fingers were able to get a few stitches done last night to get this far:


I was going to post some pictures from our travels, but it looks like the photos are all on the fella's phone. We spent the weekend wandering along the southwest part of Nova Scotia. We drove on the beach at Crescent Beach, visited Kejimikujik Seaside national park, dodged marathon runners on Cape Sable Island and ooh'ed and aah'ed at hundreds of kilometres of shoreline. Here are the views we had from lunch in Lower West Pubnico and Liverpool.



We delivered the wedding gift bag of wine on Friday night to rave reviews. Our friends were so excited to get something homemade and filled with wine! They head home to Newfoundland this week to begin their wedding celebrations. I was thrilled that they loved the gift!

Well, Mondays for me mean laundry, Rotary, groceries and various other errands so I should get my butt in gear.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment