Thursday 2 March 2017

March 2, 2017


After finishing the last mitten the other, I dug around in my craft pile and came across this scarf that was maybe 1/2 finished and left in a bag. I suspect that it is a leftover project from a summer road trip as knitting is the only project I can do without getting carsick when we drive from Nova Scotia to Ontario for summer holidays. The yarn is Briggs and Little wool, a wonderful scratchy wool from my home province of New Brunswick.The pattern is not from pinterest for once. I do not know the proper name for this knit pattern, but I would describe it as a knit 2, purl 2 to form a box type stitch. The scarf is a bit short, but long enough to cross in the front and then fit nicely under my jacket without creating bulk.

Spring had been here briefly but Winter has rolled back in with lots of wind and that sneaky white stuff called snow. Maggie is as done with winter as her humans. Life is beyond rough in this house for this dog.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment