Wednesday 1 February 2017

February 1, 2017

Does any one else find the first day of the month impossible? I think that I wrote January on every thing I dated today at work before remembering that we are now in February. 



I managed to wear out Maggie, and by extension me, yesterday. Doesn't she look adorable when she is passed out on the couch between my fella' and me. Her head was resting on my leg when I took this photo last night.


No stitching was accomplished yesterday as the day was full of continuing education, walks with the dog and curling. I had a harrowing drive home after work in a snow storm which added a half hour to my commute. The road conditions were quite slippery so it was a great relief to chill out and make some headway on the fourth mitten of my series. I would stay up late to finish this piece from pinterest, but I need to be up early tomorrow to run an errand before work. Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment