Monday 19 December 2016

December 19, 2016


Now that the Christmas gifts are pretty much finished, bought, wrapped and sorted out for family, friends and co-workers, I started this cute little pattern last week during one of our stormy, snowy days as a reminder that this too shall pass and warm summer days will return. I have a love-hate relationship with winter. I love the beauty of falling snow and the crisp air on a cold sunny day, but I hate driving in blowing snow and paying the heat bills. Again, my thoughts wander. 

This pattern is a kit that I bought on a whim from eBay. The brand is Needle Kung Fu and comes from China. The quality of the kit fabric and threads certainly does not rival that of a Dimensions or Janlynn kit, but the pattern was bright and cute and a 180 change from making Christmas ornaments so that makes it worth it for me. Plus, I love cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment