Monday 5 October 2020

October 5, 2020


 So, on a rare day today that the fella and I were both home, he looked over and commented that it seemed to be slow going with my stitching. My reply was that I have limited brain space to do anything these days which he has had a front row seat to watch that gong show develop. I am so tired on a deep level that concentrating on my stitching, or really anything, for long periods of time is not possible. My work is very difficult these days and it taking its toll. His workplace has seen some changes and popped a crazy surprise on us last week that stressed a few months off of my life in 2 days. The prolonged stress of whatever we will eventually use for this time period is killing me despite my best efforts to rest, eat well and take vitamins to support my body.

Life does go on. Life will go on. Happy stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment