Tuesday 19 September 2017

Sept 19/17

Hello! Long time, no blog.

Not much stitching happened during our vacation as I was busy enjoying time with family and making sure that my fella's kids had the perfect time with us at a cottage on Lake Simcoe in Ontario. I usually stitch during the long stretches of highway from Nova Scotia to Ontario and back, but I did not stitch on the way home because I was showing signs of a tenacious virus that is still hanging on two weeks later.

Before we left on vacation, I dropped off a piece to the framer to be framed. I had stitched up a beautiful design of a black Lab that looks exactly like our Maggie, right down to what I call the goober expression on the face. Our Maggie is a happy dog who is eager to please. There was a message on the phone from the framer when we pulled back into the driveway after 6000km of driving. Here is the final result:


The pattern is so safely tucked away that I can not, for the life of me, find it to give credit to the designer or the website where I made the purchase. I am very pleased with the end result of both the stitching and the outstanding framing job. Now, we just need to install it on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment